Virtual Roster is a Finish Line Timer and an e-commerce event Registration and Database Management company specializing in customized partnership with clients.
VR and Gail Hughes bring 19 years of Timing and Database management experience, and over 10 years of Online Registration to each client relationship, with events including:
- Danskin Women's Triathlon Series
- Sea Otter Classic Bike Race
- Philadelphia Insurance Triathlons
- California International Marathon
- The Chicago Triathlon
- The Flagstaff Summer Run Series
- The Sedona Marathon
- And many other Multisport, Running, Youth Little League, Pledge Program, and general Ticket Sales events.
VR also has 13 years and 5 years respective experience in complete membership services and database management for the Sport governing bodies USA Triathlon and USA Rugby, and the USA Field Hockey Coaches Association.
Virtual Roster capabilities and services include:
- Event Registration - both Online and Hardcopy
- Database Management - creation of, maintenance of, and analysis of data
- Timing and Scoring - Electronic Scoring for Single race locations or Multi (Running, Walking, Cycling, Triathlon, XC Ski Race)
- Results Posting and Archive - custom web hosted pages - framed or not ....
- Souvenir Apparel / Custom Merchandise - Gear Shop creation and fulfillment
- Event Surveys
For complete Event Management, Virtual Roster partners with:
- Blue Wolf Events - Blue Wolf has over 10 years experience in the production of participatory athletic events including all aspects of planning, operations, and implementation at all levels: Event Owner, Race Director, Operations Director. Event experience ranges in size to the largest multi-event cycling event in the US, marathons of 15,000 participants, triathlons of 5,000 participants, to the hands-on local productions. Owner Jeff Frost has experience in managing the complexities of all governmental entities including National Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, City and Town governance, through to Washington DC inner city post-911. Specific sports background includes Cycling, Running, Triathlon, and Skiing.
Ultimately, Virtual Roster's primary goal is to provide any and all support services to clients that facilitate event production and enhance event customer service both short-term and long-term. VR welcomes the opportunity to work with all types of events to develop strategies to those ends.